Part-time Administrative Assistant required
StreetSmart SA is looking to recruit a part-time Administrative Assistant twice a week, to become part of its small
but focused and dedicated team.
This dynamic fundraising organisation requires a meticulous, pro-active, diligent and hardworking Assistant to support
the Head Office Administrator.
The suitable candidate will be between 35 – 55, consistent, reliable, presentable, friendly and honest.
This position is available immediately.
|The following skills and qualities are essential:
- a relevant qualification, with a minimum of 15 years relevant working experience
- a good working understanding of the MS Office suite including Windows 8 and preferably Access database
- excellent writing skills in English
- excellent communication skills in English and Afrikaans
- very good interpersonal skills
- familiarity with fundraising activities preferable
- strong organisational skills
- meticulous attention to detail and accurate with figures
- willingness to work after hours when required
- driver’s licence and own transport
Please send your detailed CV with contactable references to
before 14 March 2016.
Your application must be supported by a cover letter motivating why you see yourself as the ideal candidate for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.